Do you know your rights as a tenant? Need help with a housing problem? Being harassed by your landlord?
We can help you improve your living conditions. Come on down to one of our weekly tenant clinics.
Monday (Legal Clinic)
4:00 to 6:30 PM
Wednesday and Friday (Walk-Ins)
9:30 to 12:30 PM
1709 W. 8th St. Los Angeles, CA 90017
Please bring with you:
- Any notice you have received
- Proof of Address (if your notice includes your name and address this is sufficient)
- Examples: any utility bill, ID Card with address, mail/letter addressed to you
- Proof of Income (for yourself and any members of your family that live with you)
- Examples: Two most recent paystubs or bank statement showing pay/deposit
- Proof of any public assistance received (for yourself and any members of your family that live with you)
- Examples: Public benefits awards letter, Bank Statement showing deposit
Donations of $25 or more are requested but no one is turned away due to lack of funds.